Fire Safety Awareness
This course is specifically designed for delegates with a basic understanding of fire safety knowledge, to develop their understanding further and ultimately give them the confidence to tackle a small fire, should an incident occur within the workplace.
To promote an increased level of fire safety awareness including information on workplace hazards, how they can be minimized and the action required should an incident occur. The course also provides delegates with an opportunity to use a range
of fire extinguishers on live (controlled) fire scenarios.
- Course introduction, aims and objectives
- Fire safety legislation in the workplace environment
- Procedures for summoning assistance
- Company specific fire procedures and action plan
- Good housekeeping in the business
- Assessing measures which should be taken to minimize the risk of fire in the workplace
- Practical use on live (controlled) fire scenarios to boost confidence in the use of fire extinguishers / blankets
- Site specific Q&A’s and evaluation
On successful completion of the course, all delegates will receive a certificate of attendance.
For further information and a full course syllabus, please submit your details in our contact us page.
The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 Compliant.
Fully insured and delivered on your company premises.
Fully certified upon successful completion.
All equipment including fire extinguishers and clean burn eco-friendly simulators supplied throughout as standard.
“Trevor and James were both knowledgeable, interesting and patient. They explained the concepts in a way which everyone could understand. The practical elements were particularly great”
~ Rachel M 23 July
We're pleased to provide training throughout the North East, covering
Northumberland, North Tyneside, South Tyneside, Gateshead, Newcastle, Sunderland, Durham, Tees Valley, Edinburgh, Yorkshire and Humber.
Not sure if we cover your area? Just ask.